Partner with the Senior management to define, develop, and execute people strategies that align structure, culture and talent to meet Malabar's global business priorities including culture, engagement, talent management, governance & standards, Malabar HR Target Operating Model and improving decision making through the development of HR analytics.
Business and Strategy Alignment
• Contribute to business priorities by defining an appropriate HR strategy, partnering with leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes. • Provide business insights and connections from internal networks, ensure solutions are tailored to address business needs (e.g. structure vs cultural change required). • Support change management as it relates to structures, teams and people processes through professional project management. • Build measures to review the success of change initiatives to validate the business impact.
Culture and Engagement.
• Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of the employee experience. • Work with employees to understand and seek employee opinions and to anticipate their needs and concerns. • Review and benchmark effective channels of communication for the employee group, supporting leaders to improve communication with employees. • Facilitate discussions to identify where the employee experience and our value proposition are not aligned and recommend solutions or programs to promote improvements. • Provide relevant people metrics to support actions and measure effectiveness.
• In conjunction with the relevant Centers of Excellence, equip leaders to facilitate coaching within their teams. • Review key business performance targets and their related people implications. • Develop ideas and influence the direction setting to align department with corporate values related to people management.
• Define talent needs, and support leaders to forecast and plan their workforce and talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy. • Assist leaders in providing employees with development opportunities that align with current and future business requirements. • Partner with colleagues in HR departments to deliver tailored solutions.
• Define and drive improvements in performance culture in line with corporate principles, work with leaders to translate department strategic goals into meaningful outputs that contribute to business results. • Coach and support management teams in their understanding and management of a high-performance culture for all employees.
• Lead key projects, review, and initiate to deliver change and improvements. • Review and benchmark the internal and external environment, translating good practice into proposals that are aligned to HR and corporate goals. • Contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives as required. • Work together to make decisions in line with direction provided by the executive HR team. • Act as an organization ambassador and HR thought leaders in the external market.
HR Talent Development
• Utilize opportunities to develop and stretch the HR Business Partners through supporting/leading projects and initiatives that meet their development plans. • Mentor, coach and provide feedback to support development and align talent with the future capability needs for HR.
Attraction and Retention
• Partner with HR colleagues and business leaders to adapt packages to meet changing needs. • Drive business results through performance improvement and encourage & reward behavior aligned to company leadership values. • Participate in selection activities for senior roles, in collaboration with colleagues in Talent Acquisition, to ensure the right fit for the department and also potential for future needs of the company. • End-to-end Accountability for HR Service. Provides strategic HR direction and performance reporting to the business unit leadership Management and committees. • Creates value-adding interactions with our HR COE’s to meet business needs. • Measures and understands success of HR policies and procedures in the business to ensure that concerned COE updates based on business needs and changes.
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role incumbent from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent, reporting manager and HR.
Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, a post graduate qualification would be advantageous.<br />Professional accreditation with a relevant HR professional body is desirable.