Responsible to develop business of the retail store by managing Sales, Operations and Customer Relationship and ensure business profitability by following the standards of Malabar Gold & Diamonds.
• Monitor day-to-day operations in Sales, Marketing, Guest Relationship, Administration sections of the retail stores. • Ensure that the company decided plans, policies, processes and procedures are implemented at store level. • Ensure that the store meets the ROI, and other targets based on the annual business plan. • Ensure efficiency, quality improvements and cost optimization through improvements and benchmarks with leading practices in consultation with Regional Management. • Monitor Sales, Guest Relations staffs in the store for overall engagement. • Drive a performance driven culture in the team by timely monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to the team members. • Identify MTMs with talent and potential and recommend them on development programs. • Liaison with local authorities for the smooth functioning of the store. • Review and provide regular and ad-hoc reports to management and other stakeholders as required.
• Achieve the sales targets of the retail store. • Monitor and analyze the sales data of the store and undertake appropriate action. • Monitor achievement of category wise sales targets and take corrective measures where required. • Promote Gold Purchase schemes and achieve the targets. • Support Sales staffs for Sales closure and drive revenue growth. • Recommend actions to improve sales and profitability of the stores
• Determination of Product Mix viz. Gold, Diamond, Precious, Silver, Sub Brands, etc. as per the market preferences and periodic review of the same. • Monitor the stock on a daily basis; ensure the maintenance of stock level and its replenishment as per the sales and customer preferences. • Participate in product meet periodically and select the products as per the prevailing trend and customer demands. • Assess the ageing of stock and undertake effective action to eliminate slow moving/dead stock. • Ensure the purchase of old gold is as per the company policy and tally the stock of old gold on a daily basis.
• Engage and interact with customers to ensure high level customer satisfaction through excellent service. • Understand customer buying behavior, customer needs and feedbacks to improve our overall shopping experience. • Organize in-store events like Customer Meet, Birthday celebrations, etc. to increase the customer engagement activities. • Ensure consistency of customer experience in stores. • Address customer grievance and complaints.
• Understand the market and competitors in the respective store locations to recommend campaigns for target customers. • Identify the Catchment area for the respective stores, and develop plan to make targeted customers to the store along with Marketing team. • Plan marketing activities viz. ATL, BTL, Digital etc. to increase the walk-in \ of the store in consultation with the Regional team. • Planning and execution of all local events, promotions, exhibitions, etc. to increase the walk-in to the store. • Implement marketing plans, marketing calendar and marketing budgets as decided by the Regional team. • Recommend changes to marketing plan based on analysis of marketing campaigns performance, so that business revenues are maximized.
• Take overall responsibility for people development initiatives and build up in-house capabilities for the employees in the department. • Drive a performance driven culture in the team by timely monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to the team members. • Contribute towards development of talent for the department by providing subordinates with adequate exposure and growth opportunities. • Actively participate in HR initiatives to drive overall engagement and motivation.
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent, reporting officer and HR.