To understand the Showroom strategy and its alignment with the overall business strategy to effectively manage the sales, operations, marketing & administration of the Showroom. To understand the Showroom sales, profitability and other business targets and the achievement methodology.
- Involve in counter sales to understand sales, product, customer purchase behavior, market trends etc. - Understand the sales data analysis process of the showroom. - Suggest sales efficiency, quality improvements and cost optimization benchmarking leading practices.
- Acquire product knowledge - Understand the Product Mix viz. Gold, Diamond, Precious, Silver, Sub Brands, etc. as per the market preferences and conduct periodic review of the same. - Involve in stock management on a daily basis; by maintaining the stock level and its replenishment as per the sales and customer preferences. - Participate in product meet periodically and assist in selecting the products as per the prevailing trend and customer demands. - Understand the process of old gold purchase and involve in the stock tallying of old gold on a daily basis.
- Involve in Showroom day to day marketing activities. - Visit high profile and regular customers as a part of marketing plan to drive sales and increase the footfall. - Understand and analyze the local market trend on regular base. - Conduct competitor study and keep the track of the same.
- Interact with customers and understand their requirements, buying patterns and ensure that they are served as per the Brand Promise. - Suggest measures to improve customer service standards.
- Understand the Showroom manpower fixation matrix. - Understand the duties, responsibilities and targets of the MTMs. - Participate in morning meetings. - Suggest measures to develop the talents of the MTMS. - Understand the Performance Management System Process. - Actively participate in HR initiatives to drive overall engagement and motivation.
- Understand the company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). - Suggest measures for cost savings through implementation of process improvement initiatives.
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role incumbent from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent, reporting manager and HR.