Responsible for managing all aspects of the ecommerce business of Malabar Gold & Diamonds including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
· Working with the Marketing, Creative and the Digital team to grow the website to maximize the Search Engine Optimization success.
· Responsible for the smooth running of the website and all e-commerce platforms such as app, & mobile Web to increase the sale.
· Responsible for the visual quality and the efficiency of all online channels.
· Work with the relevant team to maximize warehouse support in providing smooth and excellent customer service and fulfilling online orders.
· Implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase e-commerce sales and profitability.
· Identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
· Monitor sales, marketing, technology and management to deliver a superior shopping experience for all customers.
· Manage the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, and promotional campaigns.
· Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance.
· Manage digital marketing solutions, social media integration, SEM, SEO and other monitoring methodologies and analytics for planning various ways to increase online presence of the company.
· Design and prepare MIS reports for all e business metrics for various online platforms and achieve all growth objectives and develop all enhancements to direct supply networks.
Operations( All Others)
Post Graduation/ MBA <br />Gems & Jwellery Ecommerce Experience is a must