Responsible for managing all aspects of the ecommerce business of Malabar Gold & Diamonds including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
· Responsible for the smooth running of the website and all e-commerce platforms such as app, & mobile Web to increase the sale.
· Responsible for the visual quality and the efficiency of all online channels.
· Work closely with the Marketing, Creative and the Digital team to grow the website to maximize the Search Engine Optimization success.
· Work closely with the relevant team to maximize warehouse support in providing smooth and excellent customer service and fulfilling online orders.
· Work with Heads of department to achieve the shared brand strategy and goals.
· Manage and lead the website development, technical and visual, navigation, performance and functionality efforts to positively impact ecommerce efforts.
· Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase e-commerce sales and profitability.
· Seek expertise on current e-commerce industry best practices; Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure e-commerce principles are incorporated.
· Identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
· Demonstrate strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
· Monitor sales, marketing, technology and management to deliver a superior shopping experience for all customers.
· Manage the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, and promotional campaigns.
· Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance.
· Participate in building and directing a team of ecommerce professionals that can effectively help develop and execute creative ecommerce solutions.
· Direct integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in conversion rates, overall order size and managing margin performance across a variety of product lines.
· Manage digital marketing solutions, social media integration, SEM, SEO and other monitoring methodologies and analytics for planning various ways to increase online presence of the company.
· Responsibility of P& L of E-Commerce business.
· Design and prepare MIS reports for all e business metrics for various online platforms and achieve all growth objectives and develop all enhancements to direct supply networks.
Operations( All Others)
Post Graduation / MBA<br />Gems & Jwellery Ecommerce Experience is a must