Responsible for the planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of Malabar Group.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Prepare financial long term and short term strategy.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Manage cash flow position throughout the company.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Manage Group Relationship with Banks/Financing Institutions and Financial intermediaries, Auditors and other Service providers.
- Support corporate restructuring exercise and consolidation of Group Companies.
- Preparing the Company for fund raising through Initial Public offer.
- Developing and implementation of MIS.