1. Supervision and control of banking Co-operation team
2. Manage banking operations of the group
3. Manage communications related to banking, negotiations, assist in finalization etc.
4. Liaison with banking officials and officials of other financial institution.
5. Co-ordinate with legal department for opinion related to documents for loans etc.
6. Execute document procedures for availing loans and to follow up to get loan approvals in minimum time.
7. Review fund position, find out idle funds and make daily reports to the management
8. Monitor variations in bank charges, other charge
9. Monitor fluctuation in currency rates, export
10. Ensure prompt submission of monthly reports to banks
11. Ensure that all regulated entries which require proactive regulation are operating in accordance with relevant legislation.
12. Study feasibility of availing loan from overseas and follow it up
13. Supervision of balance sheet preparation, projection, finalization etc.